Our office is NOW OPEN effective 5/18/2020
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our Commitment to Your Safety and Healthy Smile.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to keep patients and staff safe. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions relating to theCOVID-19. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Mask: Mask is required to enter in the office. Please wear mask before you enter in the office.
- We will measure your temperature when you enter the office
- Hand Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer in the reception area that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Gloves: We have gloves that we will ask you to wear after sanitizing your hand with Hand sanitizer. You are required to wear gloves once you sanitize your hand with Hand sanitizer
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Only patients with appointments and one guardian permitted into the office.
- Appointments: Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- To maintain social distancing, we are required to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We may ask you to wait in your car instead of waiting room.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you
- Please allow us enough time for enhanced disinfection between patients.
- Mouthwash: We will give you a cup with mouthwash, containing 1% Hydrogen Peroxide, to gargle for 30 seconds before going to the Dental Chair.
- Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has been sick in last two weeks
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 949-783-8912 or visit our website at www.trabucohillsdentistry.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Ami & Team